Download Micromax E311 Firmware Flash File
Here we will provide you official link to Download Micromax E311 Firmware File (Flash) and you also find all the latest firmware. Here are the instructions to Flash Stock Rom or any custom ROM using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) on Windows Computer step by step Guide to install it.
Requirements For Flashing:
- Micromax E311 Firmware File.
- Download and install MTK USB Drivers for establishing a connection between mobile and computer.
- Download SP Flash Tool for flashing process.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make a Backup of Your System, Apps, and Data otherwise all data are removed.
Download Micromax E311 Firmware File Flash Stock ROM
File Name: Micromax_E311_V1_27.03.15.zip
File Size: 772 MB
File Name: Micromax_E311_V2_28.05.15.zip
File Size: 801 MB
File Name: Micromax_E311_V4_18.08.15.zip
File Size: 844 MB
Complete Guide to Flash and how to install Micromax E311 Firmware Flash File (Firmware)
Here is the complete step by step guide to install Micromax E311 Flash File. You must follow these steps to install the Firmware on your device.
- you need to download and install the USB Drivers for a Micromax E311.
- In case Android USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then you can skip this step.
- Now download and extract the Smartphone Flashing Tool.
- Now you need to download the Micromax E311 Flash File which you want to install on your mobile phone.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool and there you need to select the option “Scatter File from Firmware”.
- Now here is the option of download click on that download button.
- It Starts flashing your Micromax E311 mobile phone.
- If at that phase any error occurs. Then you need to switch the mode of the device from regular to download mode.
- When everything was done. A Green Bar of OK Signal will appear which means that you have successfully installed the Micromax E311 Firmware Flash File (Firmware).
Readme Once: Take a Backup If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Micromax E311 Flash File device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
Once the flashing process finishes it will take 5 to 10 minutes for startup your device. So, you have to wait at this stage.Congratulations, Now your Android Smartphone is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.