Download Lava EG840 Firmware Flash File
Here we will provide you official link to Download Lava EG840 Firmware File (Flash) and you also find all the latest firmware. Here are the instructions to Flash Stock Rom or any custom ROM using Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool) on Windows Computer step by step Guide to install it.
Requirements For Flashing:
- Lava EG840 Flash File.
- Download and install MTK USB Drivers for establishing a connection between mobile and computer.
- Download SP Flash Tool for flashing process.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make a Backup of Your System, Apps, and Data otherwise all data are removed.
Download Lava EG840 Firmware Flash File Stock ROM
File Name: Lava_EG840_VG_193526_036_20141110.zip
File Size: 638 MB
Click Here to Download
Complete Guide to Flash and how to install Lava EG840 Firmware (Flash File)
Here is the complete step by step guide to install Lava EG840 Firmware File. You must follow these steps to install the Firmware in your device.
- you need to download and install the USB Drivers for Lava EG840.
- In case Android USB Drivers are already installed on your Computer then you can skip this step.
- Now download and extract the Smartphone Flashing Tool.
- Now you need to download the Lava EG840 Flash File which you want to install on your mobile phone.
- Launch the SP Flash Tool and there you need to select the option “Scatter File from Firmware”.
- Now here is the option of download click on that download button.
- It Starts flashing your Lava EG840 mobile phone.
- If at that phase any error occurs. Then you need to switch the mode of the device from regular to download mode.
- When everything was done. A Green Bar of OK Signal will appear which means that you have successfully installed the Lava EG840 Firmware File (Flash).
Readme Once: Take a Backup If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your Lava EG840 Flash File device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
Once the flashing process finishes it will take 5 to 10 minutes for startup your device. So, you have to wait at this stage.Congratulations, Now your Android Smartphone is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.